endeavors

Saturday, July 13, 2002

This may just be the beginning of the best weekend in the universe. I rolled out of bed at 2, and I'm sitting here in my newly air conditioned apartment. The Boy and I watched Commando last night. I love Arnold. The scripts, plot, and lines are so incredibly bad. Can't wait to see more. Then I'm going to shower and head over to the folks' to do dishes. See, my mom's gone for the next two weeks, and my dad doesn't really care. Yea! I love their dishwasher. Then it's off to Wendy's, which I think is officially my favorite fast food place. Then Tosha is bringing over a phat piece of chocolate cake for us to devour before heading to Cinci to see clips of the film she's shooting, and finally have a face for all of the psychopaths who are stalking her. After that, we're going to get a group of people together for fun and festivities in the evening, and tomorrow The Boy and I are going to watch a golf tournament. The only possible way for this weekend to get any better, is for me to win, like, ten grand whilst playing rub-off bingo from the gas station. You know, I may need to get a card (or twenty) today. And check out how AIDS and Sesame Street go hand in hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home