endeavors

Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I saw the most beautiful thing today. As I was driving home from my parents', a family of skunks was waddling across the road. It was so incredibly cute with the potential of being so incredibly stinky. And why is it that when things seem to be going well in life, that's when you get the most depressed? I told my parent's T-Money's possible news. And that sparked a whole (not so good) conversation. My dad, of course, wants me to stay here and marry The Boy, and my mom doesn't think I'll ever amount to anything. I just take it day by day. I wish they could see things that way. But they need a plan and definite answers. And, you know, January is really far away. So what if I don't go then? Maybe I never will. Maybe I'll go by myself. I'm not basing my opinions on other people's plans. This makes no sense to anyone but me, but that's what journals are for. Mine just happens to be public. So, if you are a person I used to work with, don't feel weird that you're reading this. I choose what I share. No one knows the gaudy details of my life, or the demons I wrestle with. Well, maybe one person. Or the thing I'm so afraid of I don't even want to think about. All you know is what I share. Not what I censor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home