endeavors

Friday, September 05, 2008

Small world!

Friday mornings I take a yoga class and swim laps. I hopped in the pool and this guy came up to me and asked if he could share my lane. I blatantly stared at him because he looked so familiar. Is he on a TV show I watch? Is he a famous musician? So, I'm swimming my laps and trying to wrack my brain. I got out of the pool wanting to say something to him, but didn't. As I was grabbing my towel, he called out.

"Hey, you didn't by any chance go to WSU did you?"
"Holy crap, I thought I recognized you!!!"

It was Jason Lockhart (whose last name I'm sure I'm misspelling)! He was a freshman when I was a senior. I mean, LA is like the biggest city with a gazillion people and so incredibly spread out. And Jason moved here two days ago. Two days! Unbelievable. But now I can be a tour guide. Wow. Small world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home