endeavors

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It Sounded Like A Good Idea At The Time


Last night was the iO West Holiday Party. I have been looking forward to it all week. I even painted my toes and fingers in anticipation of the hot peep-toed shoes I was going to wear. But then last night turned into a cold, rainy mess, and Faith and I decided to stay home. So we invited some friends over to eat chocolate chip cookies that we were baking and drink.

I think the last person left after 3am. Faith and I stayed up talking for at least another hour. This morning my decisions of last night are haunting me. Well, mainly my belly, which feels like it has a small camp fire in it. I probably had 4 or five cookies, which isn't a whole lot. However, that was also my dinner. That and two large glasses of rum and coke. The sugar from my healthy dinner is still pumping through my veins. Hoo boy. I need to work.

Ways to alter this in the future:
1. Drink Diet Coke.
2. Eat an actual dinner. Perhaps one including lasagna.
3. I can't think of a 3. The excess sugar in my bloodstream is making me dizzy. But I'm sure there is a 3 out there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home