endeavors

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Alarm went off at 5:30. I was so solidly asleep I figured it was a text or call that I sometimes get in the middle of the night. Nope, not so lucky. Stayed in bed for another 45 minutes, willing myself to get up. Need to get 3.5 hours of work in before lunch with Chris and shopping with Stefanie. Oh, what's that? The system is down? Figures.

I may or may not have an audition tomorrow--if the guy ever calls me back--so that will cut into my work day. I film all day Tuesday, so I can't work then. I'm not worried about hitting 20 hours or 160 claims. But I wanted to hit more like 35 hours and 250 claims.

Everyone owes me money and no one is paying.

Well, at least I'm up this early and can clean like I need to. Sometimes I annoy myself with always finding the silver lining.

Had dreams about filing and alphabetizing. It's because I spent much of yesterday organizing my finances and making a budget and also helping someone else out with theirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home