endeavors

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Priorities

I haven't been taking care of myself lately. I'm so tired and I'm so sad and I haven't been sleeping. Pretty much every night for the past several weeks I've had some sort of commitment or another. And this morning I've finally decided to drop a few. First is L3. Since I've been moved up to mainstage, I've still been attending rehearsals and performances. Out of loyalty, I suppose. And I love the people. So I'm not going to do that anymore. If people continue to leave, I will continue to either be in the show, or at least watch, but other than that...no more rehearsals or shows.

The next is musical improv. As a member of the JesterZ, we cannot perform with other troupes. The musical improv group came together as a collection of different people from different troupes to study this genre. As the weeks have gone by, we've decided to perform. It may only be one time, but it's something that could turn into a regular gig. And it's not fair for the members in the troupe to count on me in rehearsals, but not in shows. So with a heavy heart I'm letting go of that, as well.

I still have PIF meetings, JesterZ, and a bible study (hopefully we will continue to meet), which takes up 5 nights/week. But two of those are weekend nights, and two of them don't last as long. I used to go to the gym regularly, and was really happy with the results. But other than one game of racquet ball a few weeks ago, I haven't been in a couple of months. Yesterday morning I hung out with Faith, and hopefully she'll get a bike so we can ride together. I'm going to start going to bed early and getting up early, so I can exercise in the mornings before work.

I'm just so tired and worn out and sick of everything that it's time for some big changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home