endeavors

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I was unsure how tonight's shows were going to go. I was raw, emotionally, and I wasn't up for having to be energetic in front of 100 people. Warm ups were weird. L3 warm ups are way different, so hopefully I can bring some of that to L4. The 8 oclock show was off. Every time someone came off the stage, they were like, "eww, that sucked." Some of the games were cut really short. As in lights out after just a couple of lines. Then notes were stern afterwards, but I agreed with everything said. Then there was a not-so-good interaction between two people which left a third in tears. So we're going into the 10 oclock show on this horrible vibe. But you know what, it was cool. It worked well. It was my first show with Specht and Thurston, and I felt pretty good about it. We did much longer, scene-based stuff. And Jef trusted us and didn't pull lights a few places I think he normally would have. 10 was much better than 8, and I'm glad I went. I'm glad I did the shows.

They re-printed the programs either yesterday or today. Ken and David's names were gone, and technically David still has one show left. Geeze, let the dust settle, already. I think they'll have to reprint the programs a few more times before it is all said and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home