endeavors

Friday, October 07, 2005

What an amazing night! The show went really well, minus a few odd points. I had some great scenes with Ken, which made me happy because I am losing my Hagrid. Yes, this was the last night he was to perform with the Jester'z. But I'm really excited about what he's doing next and where he is in his life. Go KennyB!

And thus last night kicked off the first of five shows in three days. I signed up for everything because I was available. But I never imagined Jef would put me in ALL 5 STINKIN' SHOWS. Oh well, I learned my lesson.

Next Thursday I hope to perform again, though. I lost my Hagrid last night and I lose my David next week. He's also moving on to bigger and better things. After being in the troupe with these guys for 10 months, it would be nice to do one last show.

I love you guys and I'll miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home