endeavors

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I am so mad I could vomit flames. For some reason my email is all messed up. It seems to be frozen. I can't receive any new messages. I also can't send an issue to hotmail, as it redirects me to a page that is not working. I'm past the crying point. I am now numb with hatred. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix hotmail, please let me know. They do not have tech support via the phone. The only way to get a hold of anyone is to email the help center. Which, for some reason, is not working. If hotmail were a person, I would kick them in the knees until they were dislocated. Then I would give them papercuts underneath their fingernails with manilla envelopes. The thicker the paper, the deeper the cut. Then I would pour rubbing alcohol on the open wounds. Then I would go Kathy Bates Misery on their ass. Oh, I am angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home