endeavors

Monday, December 06, 2004

Adrenaline is a funny thing. Not funny ha ha, funny interesting. The other day I was on the highway going to work. All of the sudden, traffic came to a halt, as it always does. There were six lanes of solid non-moving traffic. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a truck speeding towards my back seat. There was nothing for me to do. No where to go to avoid this. As I braced myself for my oncoming death, I felt the adrenaline pour into my heard and pump through my body. Quite odd. The truck came to a screeching halt about one inch from my bumper. I loosened my grip on the steering wheel, and went on sitting in traffic, not going anywhere for the next hour. But it took a long time for the adrenaline to wear off. I could still feel my heart beating harder than normal. My head ached. My fingers tingled. I was aware of this for the rest of the morning. The functions of the body fascinate me.

Oh, and even though I am incredibly proud of my wonderful stock pick, I am sure everyone is sick of my posts. I was going to post each time it hit a new dollar bracket instead of every day, but that happens about every other day (it's over $8, and Thurs was the first time it was over $7). So I think I'm just going to post at the beginning of each month. In case you are wondering what to get people for gifts this year, might I suggest a wonderful radio and a Sirius subscription?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home