endeavors

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I am experiencing PMS for the first time in over three years. I just went back to the pill from the shot, and last night as I was awake in bed, I was trying to figure out why I was so mad for no reason. Remember "Say Anything"? I was trying to decide to be in a good mood, but it just wasn't happening. I was still pissed when I went to work this morning, and that's when it dawned on me. Wow, this is what PMS is. And I thought about it from a guy's perspective for a minute. And I felt sorry for them. But now that I'm aware of it, I refuse to give in to it. I am deciding to be in a better mood. I'm really enjoying this self-analysis thing.

I bought sleeping pills. Still not sure if I'm going to take them. They're sort of there just in case. The past couple of nights I haven't been sleeping well. Mainly toss and turn and think about how I have to get up at 5:45 and it's already after midnight. Then I think about all of the things I could be doing, seeing as I'm not sleeping. The kitchen needs to be straightened. The laundry needs to be separated. I could be reading through my agent's legal info that needs to be signed for my meeting tomorrow. Do they have my headshots printed? When will the reproductions be ready? I should make that colon cleaning appointment tomorrow. I have to get up at 5:45 and now it's almost 1. Great. This has been going on for the past two days so I bought a sleeping pill. But I don't want to take it. They all say, "non habit-forming." Which makes me even more nervous. Will I become addicted to the pills? Will I ever be able to sleep without them? Will I have a stroke because I'm not getting enough sleep? Will the Cubs have a good year next year, or was this it? So I may or may not be ingesting a potentially non habit-forming drug at some point in the future.

But most importantly, a new episode of The O.C. is on tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home