endeavors

Monday, February 27, 2006

I seriously have the world's coolest friends. For rehearsal tonight, we sang Silent Night in groups of 2 to practice harmonizing. Then someone got the brilliant idea to go to Fry's @ 44th and Thomas and sing Christmas carols. So we did! It was awesome. Plus, we sounded good to boot. I was also able to get some more mayo and cheese, which were stolen out of my lunch bag this weekend. I came to work, put my apple away, and I found my lunch bag unzipped and empty. I was quite sad. So it was a practical trip to the grocery store, as well. Jeff Watson wore flip flops, which just might be the first time I've ever seen him in that type of footwear. Bill Binder was sad, so we gave him a group hug.

man, i'm really going to miss everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home