endeavors

Monday, March 07, 2005

Paul got the new Tiger Woods game. He is in front of the TV cursing at his player. That's great. Wanna know what else is great? My director for L3 Jesterz. I am secretly in love with him. Here is a sample of his humor via an email:

Subject: 2 things I forgot.
Message:
1. I am without a cell phone today.

2. I do not know what we will be covering today in rehearsal, but I will let you all know as soon as that is figured out.

bonus things I forgot:

3. Michelle is no longer welcome.

4. # 3 was just a joke.

5. #'s 3 & 4 were unecessary.

6. So was #5

7. Actually 3-7 were.

8. There is no number 8.

9. Number 7 was a fake 9.





(in the background as I am typing this: "You've got to be f*ing kidding me. There's no way. Mother F*er." This is almost as funny as football season. Oh, it's like a gaggle of sailors hang out in our living room.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home