endeavors

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dear Howard Stern,
A few months ago I purchased Serius Satellite Radio stock in the hope that you would one day switch to satellite radio and make me rich. The stock has been under $3/share for quite some time. I only wish I had purchased more when it was at it's low around $2. Today you announced that you would make that move on January 1, 2006. According to an article on ameritrade.com, "his signing could become the broadcasting equivalent of the old American Football League's contract in the 1960s with quarterback Joe Namath, which provided the fledgling league with an undeniable superstar and instant credibility."

I would just like to personally thank you for what you are doing for me. I would also like to own a boat.

Good luck with the future of radio,
Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home